IGCA News November 2016
12th IGCC in Beijing, China (April 20-23, 2017) Awards & Grants
IGCC 2017 Beijing Organizing Committee will offer a variety of awards and grants to applicants coming from around the world. It especially encourages applicants under 35 years old. You need to download the Application Form after submitting your abstract and send the form back to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the awards & grants before Nov. 30, 2016. The secretariat will contact the awardees via email individually.
Awards and Grants include:
- President Award (Best Poster, Best Oral, Best Video)
- Travel Grant
- Young Investigator Award
- Visiting program in Chinese institutions
- The deadline of application is 30 Nov, 2016.
- The deadline of abstract submitting is 30 Nov, 2016.
- Abstracts submission is required to be done online.
- Only one award or grant will be applicable per applicants.
For more information please visit its official website at http://www.12igcc.com/page.asp?call=Awards_GrantsRegulations.